Education and care options
Please do contact us to discuss your childcare needs, look around the setting and meet our staff, and children.
- 9:00 – 12:00
- 12:00 – 3:00
Out of School Clubs
- Breakfast Club from 7.30am for 2- 11 year olds.
- Walking Bus to and from Wateringbury Primary School.
- After School Club – collection from Wateringbury Primary School – 4.30pm or 6.00pm for 2 – 11 year olds.
Options to extend pre-schools hours for children are also available, for example attending from 12 – 4.30/6, as such, full nursery day care is available.
We also offer some holiday club sessions – please enquire within.
Graded as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas of practice by Ofsted in May 2017.
5 out of 5!
This pre-school is brilliant, child centred and extremely friendly staff…excellent hand over and feedback at the end of each session. Highly recommended…
Our aim is for:
- Every child and their ‘family’ to feel welcome, valued, respected and involved;
- Children to feel safe, confident and happy;
- Children to learn through play, exploration and interaction with other children and adults, and the environment available to them;
- Children and their ‘families’ to remember the ‘special’ time they spent at Nettlestead and Wateringbury Preschool and Out of Schools Club;
- Children to leave Nettlestead and Wateringbury Preschool with a ‘passion’ for learning, for Aristotle said that “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
- Children to leave preschool as confident, self-assured, resilient young people, ready for school and ready to learn.